The File Browser, found under the Content tab, is an internal storage space for all of your files. These can include images, pdfs, and other forms of documentation.
The file browser appears as shown below. Click on the folder you wish to view and all the available files for that folder will appear.
To upload a new document, click on Upload and more options will open. Click on Add Files and choose the file(s) you want to upload from your computer and click Open.
Click Upload to load the file to the file brower. The uploaded file will now be accesible through the file browser.
Articles in this section
- Add an Image to Website Content
- Event Registration Form
- File Browser
- Image Browser
- Instagram Feed to Website
- Menu Builder
- Using your Google Calendar
- Website Content
- Website Modules - Contact Us Form
- Website Modules - Photo Gallery
- Website Modules - Social Media Icon Module
- Website Modules - Staff Page
- Website Pages